The purpose of this job is to validate all opened accounts, and transactions, ensuring that set standards, procedures, and policies are adhered to as per the statutory requirements by actively implementing day-to-day control functions.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Gross Salary: Ugx. 500,000
AKSO GROUPS UGANDA LIMITED on behalf of its valued client wishes to recruit a self-driven and competent candidate for the post below
Banking Operations Quality Assurance Officer
Purpose of the Job:
This job aims to validate all opened accounts and transactions, ensuring that set standards, procedures, and policies are adhered to as per the statutory requirements by actively implementing day-to-day control functions.
Customer Account Management
• Ensure that credit collection meets KYC requirements in terms of the Account Opening Checklist for all new accounts,
• Verify correctness of information captured on the system,
• Perform Risk Assessments and Initial Customer Take on Screening in terms of debt collection instructions using approved assessment tools,
• Responsible for the QA assessment tests,
• Verify correctness of amendments as per customer requests and instructions in terms of the borrowing procedures and checklist,
• Provide reports related to creating New Accounts, Customer information verification, and Amendments to Customer details.
• Ad Hoc spot checks on collections and customer transactions and verification against customer instructions.
• Ensure the safekeeping and appropriate storage of customer account documentation and transactions,
• Ensure that all Customer information is stored in terms of the Records Management policy,
• Manage and record the retrieval of customer documents from Central Storage,
• Initiate document destruction in terms of the Records Management Policy & Procedures.
Access Channel Request
• Verify Customer Data correctness on Core Collections System,
• Amend customer data if required to ensure accuracy of information.
• Action periodic reports
• Maintaining set/agreed upon Turnaround time targets,
• Maintaining customer confidentiality,
• Supervise, monitor, and resolve customer queries and complaints within the collections department in the stipulated time frame,
• Execute tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
• At least 1-year Banking, Quality Assurance, or Administration experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or banking will be an added advantage.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Work delivery according to deadlines.
• Integrity and honesty.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Deadline: 13th, May 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.