Job title: Quality Assurance Manager
Reports to: Factory Manager
Location: Kampala .
• Develops and coordinates the company’s quality assurance programmes in order to achieve the set quality standards.
• Develop, implement and continuously improve the company's food safety management system in all its areas of operation.
• Coordinate and implement lab quality assurance activities from sampling and testing of raw materials.
• Ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures and policies are documented and implemented.
• Train staff on quality related matters while promoting quality policies and objective to keep them updated, knowledgeable, increase awareness, motivation and Involvement.
• Quality certify all goods that are ready for shipment to avoid rejections by the clients.
• Compile analytical reports and certiﬁcates for raw material and ﬁnished goods to management so that informed decisions can be made.
• Support in conducting internal quality audits by following the checklist to ensure that the operations are being done as per the required standards.
• Ensure that current good manufacturing practices are being followed so as to produce goods which conform to speciﬁcations.
• Ensure that all measurement equipment and instruments are well maintained and calibrated so as to give accurate results at all times.
• Bsc in Industrial Chemistry, food science
• Minimum 4-5 Years of experience in agricultural produce or Food and Beverage Industry
Job application procedure
To apply: send Application and CV only to