The Project Driver will be responsible for transportation of program staff, equipment, and materials required in the implementation of the country program’s activities. The Driver will be fully responsible for the operations and maintenance of WaterAid Uganda’s (WAU’s) vehicles in his/ her possession.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- 6 years of experience in driving a vehicle with 4 of these in a reputable NGO
- Working knowledge of written and oral English
- Willingness to drive on missions throughout the country.
- Good technical knowledge in mechanics and experience with vehicle repair and maintenance
- Ability to maintain activity reports
- Knowledge of traffic rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of computer use
- Expertise and understanding of vehicles to support procurement of WAU Vehicles
- Planning and organizing
- Relationship building
- Basic vehicle maintenance
- Mature with a high sense of responsibility, alert, flexibility, courteous, neat
- Committed and with a high level of personal Integrity
- Safety Awareness
- Good Customer care and a team player
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
A Uganda Advanced Certificate of education
How to Apply:
Send it with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Project Driver in the subject line by 16th November 2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.