The Construction Officer will lead the planning and execution of all construction works under the guidance from the Head of Programme. The Construction Officer will work closely with the Project and Programme leads. He/she shall be responsible for the practical management and planning of every stage of construction projects. The post holder will ensure all building design and construction projects are completed safely and shall oversee schedules of work to ensure each phase of a construction contract goes to plan.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Education and Aptitude
· Bachelor’s Degree in Building construction and Civil Engineering.
· Five years of professional experience in buildings design and construction, some of which related to the WASH sector in Uganda.
· Work experience in working with district authorities is of added advantage. Specific experience of work in WASH in Health Care Facilities and Schools is an added advantage.
· Registration with a professional affiliation in Uganda is a must
· Advanced knowledge of construction management processes means and methods
· Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations guidelines and quality standards
· Understanding of all facets of the construction process
How to Apply
- Please complete the Application form (docx) HERE and send it with a cover letter to email@example.com stating Project Coordinator in the subject line by 9th November 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.