Mukono-based Starfly Steel (Uganda) Company has premium quality mills and clients as evidenced by convenient transportation, intellectual marketing network, powerful warehousing, processing and distribution system, and abundant supply chain management experience. It provides all sorts of international standard steel processing and distribution services as demanded by clients. The company has a wide array of industrial products on offer, including hot rolled coil, hot rolled steel plate, H-beam, channel steel, angle steel, welding rod, hollow sections and so on.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient.
- A bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The minimum level of experience required is at least 1 year.
- Experience as a production supervisor in a steel processing factory is an added advantage.
- The age limit of 22-35 years of age.
- He should have experience with various machinery and tools.
- He should have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply:
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.