You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. The ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
- Ensure timely production and delivery and quality of all products, such as Books, Calendars, Magazine, Brochures, Reports
- Prepare sample products as requested by sales personnel
- Check artwork provided for print worthiness
- Approve printouts from the pre-press department and commission plate making
- Make schedules of the different jobs in the queue
- Supervise the printing/production process ensuring the right colors and quantities are produced
- Supervise the post-press team to ensure quality.
- Supervise and ensure quality checks are done by the quality personnel
- Ensure reliability of all machines under your control are serviced and are repaired
- Approve the right products as per customer requirements or reject defectives
Requirements for the Job
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in graphic design software and MS Excel
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Ability to work with Numbers
- Ability to work long hours and public holidays
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering, IT & Computing, or any other relevant field is preferred
Interested candidates should apply through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 30th October 2021