- Bachelor of science statistics and computer science
- Experience: 4 years pluS
- Make entries of the various materials and final product in SAP System
- Prepare all SAP reports and submit them to the Production/Plant manager
- Making all the appropriate production reports & submitting the same on time
- Monthly production, Rejection, scrap, Downtime 100% accurate reports
- To Communicate & executive production as per sales plane
- Ensure production is implemented as per planning & no customer complaints on availability of products
- Prepare all daily shifts to break down reports for the plant and submit them to the plant manager.
- Ensure collection of all data from the plant regarding machine breakdowns from a section in charge with guidance from the production manager.
- Perform any other duties that will be assigned to you from time to time.
Report to the Production Manager.
Interfaces: (titles of people you deal with, e.g. from other departments, sections, customers)
- Production Supervisors
- Production Engineer/operators
- Section in charges
- Quality Controllers
Environmental & Safety responsibilities and Ethics:
- Ensure cleanliness around your work area.
- Enforce PPE usage by employees in the plant at all times.
- Guidance and on-the-job training of workers especially new ones in good environmental maintenance and safer working procedures in order to reduce occupational accidents.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the plant i.e. immediate cleaning of coolants and oil spillages, emptying of waste bins, shift of scrap from the respective workplace.
- Ensure proper use of waste bins and their availability at the designated respective locations in the plant
- Assist in taking corrective actions for any EHS deficiencies identified during audits or day-to-day observations.
- Help casualties get immediate medical attention and also work closely with HR and systems coordinator during accidents/incident investigations
- Facilitate security of company staff and property.
- Promote health and safety at the workplace.
- Encourage teamwork for the purpose of a smooth and prosperous management
- Help create a culture and atmosphere of hard work and high personal integrity.
- Safeguard the company's systems and Terms and Conditions of employment.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications through the Brightermonday Portal by clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section, not later than 6th April 2021 at 5:00 pm