Production Method Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Ensure implementation of FOPS activity planning and actions follow up.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities
During Engineering & Construction Phases
- Ensure implementation of FOPS activity planning and actions follow-up.
- Follow up FOPS mobilization plan and execution plan.
- Participate in the Production Availability Study update.
- Participate in the Maintenance Complexity Index (MCI) estimation update and manning assessment in close communication with Head of Maintenance and Inspection.
- Assist with the development of startup, operating instructions, procedures and routines. Coordinate Company management system (CMS) updates with the affiliate.
- Collect inputs to the OPEX and Pre-OPEX estimation.
- Follow and ensure Operating manuals are delivered timely and ready before startup.
- Assist in organizing support (HQ or external) to deliver operational guideline (OPERGUIDE) procedures for operators.
- Assist with providing technical support to HAZOP’s and technical audits to ensure that operational issues are properly considered.
- Support communication with project process personnel on production related problems in order to find solutions for the improvement of future operational efficiency.
- Support in the chemical procurement contract preparation, chemical storage organization on site, treatment program development and implementation.
- Participate in the implementation of site laboratory, specifications and equipment definition.
- Assist with the development of Production Data Management System infrastructure for Tilenga including production metering and allocation approaches.
- Participate in the development of request for modifications (RFM) management prior to the first oil.
- Support adequate coordination between different teams within the Field Operations and Project teams.
During Commissioning Phase (on Site )
- Assist with a follow up of hand-over activities, i.e., OTP (operational test procedures), conformity checks, actions list.
- Assist and participate in presentation of Operating manuals, training to operators.
- Ensure production tools are reliable and ready for startup (RFSU).
- Participate in the implementation of collaborative environment to ensure that Field operations requirements are respected.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Petroleum / Process / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in oil and gas process/production (Site or Office).
- Good understanding of oil and gas process and production systems.
- Good computer skills – technical, interpersonal.
- Knowledge of industry norms and specifications.
Maintenance Methods Studies, Production General Resp, Upstream Operations, Flow Management Optimisation
Region, department, area
Experience Level Required
Minimum 3 years
Exploration and Production
About Us / Company Profile
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL's 4,200 service stations on the continent.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.