Conceptualize new features and designs for our industry-leading roadmap software
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Product Designer – Remote
Engineering · Santa Barbara, California
A little overview of the job:
Join a growing, cross-functional, close-knit design team that loves to overshare and promote our best selves. Furthermore, be a direct influence within the product and move fast with intention—delivering user delight every two weeks. We are looking for individuals obsessed with supporting our customers and creating great software. This role will own the integrations segments of our business, and help identify unmet customer needs that align with the ProductPlan vision. Working closely with a delivery team, this Product Designer will help create, deliver, and drive adoption of highly valued product features.
We believe in a work-life balance that enables you to have a life outside of work. What a concept. Need to step away and enjoy the outdoors, a board game with the family, or just sign off for a bit for some mental rest? Go for it. We enable you to work smarter and more efficiently, not harder.
We are mainly a distributed team, so you should be comfortable working independently and lean towards over-communicating.
Outside of being awesome, you will:
- Conceptualize new features and designs for our industry-leading roadmap software
- Understand technical dependencies for the integrations you will be responsible for
- Collaborate on product research and discovery as it relates to integrations – specifically identifying challenges related to usability, adoption, and connections to the product ecosystem
- Collaborate heavily with our Product team
- Interview customers to help identify and validate solutions
- Work closely with engineering, product managers, and other cross-functional team members to build features that make our customers’ lives better
- Present research findings and designs to teams and key stakeholders
- Help maintain and evolve our design system, Atlas
- Help inform our designers and engineers how to use our design system
- Extend a helping hand to our Marketing folks with various design asks from time to time
- Work alongside your Engineering lead and Product Manager to achieve goal-oriented outcomes
You may be a fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of UX design experience, preferably developing SaaS software
- Have 1-2 years of experience conducting user interviews and thoughtfully integrating custom feedback into designs
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Know the ins and outs of Figma, Adobe CC, or similar tools
- Dabble a little in HTML, and CSS
- Love working with other designers—sharing your experiences and learning from them
- Love thinking in systems and repeatable patterns
- Have deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process. This includes how to develop and use design research, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve solutions that meet our customers needs.
The annual base pay range for the role is $72,800-$88,700; higher compensation may be available based on the skills and/or experience of the candidate. In addition to base salary the role is eligible for an annual bonus paid quarterly.
ProductPlan was founded in 2013 with headquarters in Santa Barbara, California. Our talented distributed team is now located all over the world. We are friends, coworkers, trivia nuts, musical wizards, moms, dads, engineers, designers, worm farmers, beekeepers, marketers, support, human beings, and so much more—all of us are unique, which feeds into the beauty of our culture and our product. ProductPlan has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We share 3 core values that are central to everything that we do—hustle, humility, and heart and we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
Originally, we created ProductPlan to liberate people from building roadmaps using cumbersome tools like spreadsheets and slide decks. It’s been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today—a system of record for product-led companies, worldwide.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.