Research, Teaching & Training
As a Kid tutor, you will be responsible for designing and delivering age-appropriate lesson plans, facilitating online tutoring sessions, communicating with parents, maintaining accurate records, and collaborating with other educators.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Salary: $700 — $800 USD Monthly
Operations: Working Remotely
The candidate should have a passion for teaching children, strong technical skills, and the desire to make a difference in positively impacting knowledge. As a Kid tutor, you will be responsible for designing and delivering age-appropriate lesson plans, facilitating online tutoring sessions, communicating with parents, maintaining accurate records, and collaborating with other educators.
- Develop and deliver interactive lessons for children in the age group of 5-15 years.
- Willing to tutor kids online for averagely five (5) hours per day, excluding weekends.
- Use Tutoroma’s curriculum to plan daily learning activities.
- Collaborate with other educators and childcare professionals to create an effective learning environment.
- Monitor student progress and give occasional reports to the kids' parent.
- Utilise fun teaching methods to ensure the kid understands the lesson content
- Provide a positive and encouraging learning experience that promotes growth and development.
- Follow our company policies and procedures regarding child safety, data protection, and confidentiality.
- Minimum of a diploma from an accredited institution in any field
- Have an internet-enabled device that can access our staff web portal or install Tutoroma’s mobile app
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Must have no criminal record
- Knowledge of how to handle kids
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.