Liquid Intelligent Technologies is a pan-African technology group with capabilities across 14 countries, primarily in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in 2005, Liquid has firmly established itself as the leading pan-African digital infrastructure provider with an extensive network spanning over 73,000 KM. Liquid Intelligent Technologies is redefining Network, Cloud, and Cyber Security offerings through strategic partnerships with leading global players, innovative business applications, intelligent cloud services and world-class security to the African continent. Under its new brand identity, Liquid Intelligent Technologies has eight business units, namely: Liquid Networks, Liquid Business, Liquid Sea, Liquid Cloud, Liquid Cyber Security, Liquid Home, Liquid Innovation, and Liquid Satellite. Liquid Intelligent Technologies is now a full one-stop-shop technology group that provides tailor-made digital solutions to businesses in the public and private sectors across the continent. The Group also operates state-of-the-art data centers in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Nairobi, Harare, and Kigali, with a combined potential 19,000 square meters of rack space and 78 MW of power.
Reporting to the Head of Sales.
The incumbent will work within a team of highly skilled professionals to support the Enterprise, Channel partners, and Carrier/Wholesale Sales Team through the provision of consultancy, bespoke solutions, customer presentations, technical sales, and account planning. This is with the purpose of retaining and growing the Total Contract Value of Enterprise and Wholesale customer base in Uganda through upselling, cross-selling, and new solutions sales.
• Lead on solution consultancy RFP, RFQ, and Bids.
• Provide a solution-focused consultancy to Enterprise and Wholesale customers, in support of account managers, that will entail the analysis of complex customer requirements leading to solution design, cost of sale, and time to deliver.
• Document customer needs and expected outcomes and based on existing and future ICT requirements and document a Technical Account Plan per customer that has Liquid solution, evidence, and value proposition signed off by customer and solution managers.
• Provide solution designs along with the cost of solutions and implementation plan on Key Customer solutions.
• Identify opportunities utilize solution design experience and expertise to provide input into and create architecture for new product development in line with customer requirements.
• Conduct technical solution proposals to customers on Liquid Key solutions articulationKey Solutions Value Proposition.
• Present internal and external roadmaps, technology, and solution strategies to customers.
• Conduct solution training, coaching, and professional development to sales associates in order to enhance their solution knowledge, technical understanding, and technical sales skills.
• Use customer knowledge to drive active input into new product development, pricing and rollout.
• Cloud solution scoping and pricing i.e. [X]AAS, O365.
Documentation and Reporting:
• 100% accuracy on delivery timelines of all solution designed
• Provide solutions that are 100% within budget on their cost of implementation
• Provide LLD for all orders moving to customer implementation/delivery
• Build a technical database of all key customers with clear technical diagrams of solutions
• Draw a clear road map/Account Plan on the growth strategy for each customer with all the documents signed by the Solutions Managers
• Build cloud collateral, battle cards, organize sales training, track monthly SKU sales and spearhead digital transformation initiatives.
• Leader in new/enhanced solutions go to the market
• Identify solutions partners suppliers and teaming partners not limited to only off-net connectivity partner
• Engage with Liquid’s internal departments to confirm that the proposed solution can be delivered and supported.
• Assess the customer satisfaction of the solution, capturing lessons learned and sharing these with the appropriate teams to drive improvements.
• Through NAM, communicate with clients and Regional Presale Engineers to provide accurate and timely information in regard to a solution design.
• Responsible for generating the most cost-effective solution for the customer needs Typical Outputs:
• Proposal & RFP documentation
• Business cases and financial illustrations
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• University degree in any of the following disciplines -Telecommunications/Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science
• Technical certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential related to IP/MPLS, Microsoft Productivity, Microsoft Azure, Unified Communication, and Systems Development
• 3+ years’ experience in a technical environment in a similar role
• 3+ years’ experience in technical customer-facing roles as a technical support engineer
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS AREAS
• Strong communication, project management, and interpersonal skills.
• Presentation and Negotiation skills.
• Deep IP/MPLS, Firewall, SD-WAN, Microsoft Productivity, Colocation, Microsoft Azure, and Unified Communication Knowledge
• Competence in using Visio and Projects
KEY DECISIONS MADE
• Decisions on the technical solution that meets the business needs of the customer • Decisions on the optimal solution and technology to use
• Decision on solution partners to work together with LTU technical team regards to the technical solution to the clients
We would like to highly encourage all internal and external applicants who qualify to apply for this exciting opportunity to apply.
All applications should be submitted on or before 23rd April 2021.