Upon receiving the CVS, shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the first Phase interview at our offices.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
• BScs Civil Engineer
• Experience from 5 to 10 Years
• Has to have experience as a planning Engineer
• Experience in software (Primavera p6 &Microsoft Project)
• Preferred Experience in Road Projects
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure proactive project planning by Contractors.
• Review and comment on the contractor’s program
• Review the accuracy of Resource loading on contractors’ programs of work.
• Review the actual progress across the contractors’ project schedule to validate the progress.
• Prepare variance analysis, critical path & near-critical path analysis
• identifying the likely time impact of project Change/Variation orders
• Assist Contracts/ Claim Specialist in Assessing the real impact of all delay events
• Prepare internal and other stakeholder project reports/ briefs.
• Analyze project progress, technical submittals, and pinning out critical Items on the project.
• Preparing reports such as dashboards, and periodic reports (weekly, monthly, and Quarterly)
• Assist in the process of contract administration related to progress and Claim notices.
• Prepare delay-impacted programs necessary in claim preparations.
• Other Duties provided
How to Apply:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.