Responsible for the quality control of piping related works
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Duties and Responsibilities .
• Review and approve PQR and WPS .
• Supervise and inspect all welds and welding activities of structure, pipeline, piping and tanks etc.
• Review Welder and welding operator certificates
• Organize welder test and maintain and track certified welder list
• Pre-welding preparation inspection and confirmation,
• Welding supervision and inspection as per WPS . Welding seamless visual inspection and Welding materials quality supervision
• Education: Bachelor's degree or above. MAJOR: Piping or the related.
• Experience At least 8 years of experience
• Knowledge: CWI or equivalent;
• Minimum ASNT II certificate or equivalent
• Familiar with QA&QC for oil field site construction projects an experience in international projects
• Fully conversant with relevant inspection techniques and able to select most appropriate technique . Good knowledge of international code, standard and regulation, such as ASME, API, etc.
How to Apply:
Send their Application Letters detailing their experience and skills, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic documents and professional qualifications with complete contact details of three professional references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd November 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.