In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Description and Requirements
- In this job, you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
- Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone, and cultural relevance.
- Through this work, you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web.
- You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
- We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are active daily users of their Gmail accounts.
- We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone Android or iPhone and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
- You should also be flexible, and reliable, and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability.
- We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
- You must have professional proficiency in written and verbal English and Swahili
- You must be living in Uganda for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, and cultural affairs in Uganda
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in the use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Additional Job Description
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.