The personal chef's responsibilities include preparing meals for events, such as small dinner parties or special events, locating specialty items, such as organic or gluten-free products, and maintaining detailed records of clients' food allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
At INSTAWELL LTD, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s need for good health, nutrition, physical fitness and general wellness. We won’t rest until we see the impact of our solutions on the people we serve. We want all our clients to understand nutrition and how to use it to achieve better health, make better food choices, manage emotions, understand food addiction, Improve health and physical fitness and generally living a more fulfilled life.
We are looking to hire a dedicated and skilled chef to prepare meals for clients according to their preferences and dietary needs. The personal chef's responsibilities include preparing meals for events, such as small dinner parties or special events, locating specialty items, such as organic or gluten-free products, and maintaining detailed records of clients' food allergies and dietary restrictions. You should also ensure that meal ingredients are stored at the correct temperatures to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a personal chef, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of different cuisines. Ultimately, a top-notch personal chef should be able to handle criticism from clients as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills at all times.
- Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Preparing meals in clients' kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- Providing clients with written or verbal instructions on how to heat meals.
Personal Chef Requirements:
- Certificate/ Diploma in culinary arts, Catering is preferred.
- Proven culinary experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
- A strong understanding of nutrition.
- The ability to handle criticism.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 3-5 years of similar experience
How to apply.
Send your cover letter, CV, and academic documents attached in one pdf file through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.