Manage the reception of visitors to the Office.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the reception of visitors to the Office.
- Greet, welcome, guide, and direct office guests appropriately and handle, answer, screen, and forward incoming calls.
- To take care of the reception area and ensure that it has a good ambiance on a daily basis by ensuring that it is tidy and presentable.
- Provide or channel appropriately basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email to inquiries
- Receive, record, sort, and distribute all office correspondences (mail/deliveries and courier) on a daily basis.
- Ensure front office safety and security, following laid down office safety and access procedures.
- Assist staff in photocopying, scanning, and printing office documents.
- Receive, record, and file all of the official correspondences.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree plus relevant certifications in Front / Office Administration or Management
- At least three years (3) proven full-time work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role, in a large and busy agency/office.
- Having basic accounting fundamental principles is an added advantage ie Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Hands-on experience in handling and using office equipment (e.g. Landline, Fax Machines, Scanners,s and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance, and ability to multitask
- Ability to adapt and handle emergency situations in a timely, calm, and effective manner
- A pleasant personality, with customer service orientation and attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Front desk management
- Customer care
- Records-keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills including excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in major software programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal skills
- High level of integrity, accountability, and personal ethic
- Good interpersonal skills; ability and inclination to work in/with teams
- High level of self-drive, discipline, and desire to achieve
- A go-getter requiring minimal supervision to work towards results. Honest
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.