Supervise risk and portfolio analysis department.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Department: Risk & Portfolio Analysis
Reports to: Sr. Operations Manager
TITLE AND REPORTING
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualification: CPA
- Experience: Min 1 year (Accounts Management or Audit)
- Language: English
- Additional Knowledge: MS Excel, PowerPoint & Database Management
MAJOR DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise risk and portfolio analysis department.
- Generate and analyze monthly management reports.
- Handle insurance claims, loan account closures, and ownership transfers.
- Set up and monitor internal controls related to portfolio management.
- Manage ERP, identify and address software-related deficiencies if any, for further enhancement.
- Conduct stock, accounts, and loan documentation audits.
- The candidate must be willing to travel across the country in connection with branch audits, management reviews, market study etc.
- 3-4 years working experience
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.