Partner Growth Manager
Software & Data
Candidates for this role should enjoy working collaboratively and winning in a fast paced environment at a high growth company.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Bryce DeHart, Team Lead, Partner Growth at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are
Formstack has a growing ecosystem of referral and reseller partners who recommend Formstack to their customers & provide expertise to customers in implementing Formstack products. The Partner Growth Manager role owns delivering a white glove experience to our certified partners, and as a result, helping our sales teams to grow revenue from partners both for new & existing customers. This growth will be achieved through incredible proactivity and responsiveness with our partners, and measured by partner-sourced pipeline and revenue.
How You’ll Succeed
- Candidates for this role should enjoy working collaboratively and winning in a fast paced environment at a high growth company.
- The person who will thrive in this role has an ability to “get things done” day-to-day, at scale.
- This is an opportunity to become one of the top performers driving Formstack’s growth, through partners.
- Approach each partnership in a 1:1 fashion while leveraging our proven processes & content to help scale efficiently.
- Strong execution of hands-on day to day work (web meetings, calls, emails, follow-up, social media) to grow partnerships & maintain partner growth momentum.
- Great communications with partners and cross functionally across disparate Formstack teams.
- Deliver against key performance metrics measured by partner engagement and enablement connected to pipeline and revenue.
- Delivering a great partner experience through strong product knowledge around our digital forms, document automation & digital signature products.
- Genuine curiosity around the solutions partners deliver for customers using our products.
- Deliver a “white glove” partner experience by engaging partners for training & enablement, managing our partner referral process, and proactively supporting joint client projects.
- Proactively share resources across our partner’s teams.
- Engage with partners in co-marketing activitiesShowcase partner performance.
What We’re Looking For
- $80,000 $85,000 per year (USD) + bonus up to $10,000 per quarter based on performance.
***This is a remote position.***
- 3+ years of SaaS experience.
- Effective communicator Fearless, adaptive attitude to execute & evolve our proven process.
- Incredible responsiveness.
- Great coaching ability.
- Experience driving growth within Salesforce partner community, or a similar ecosystem, is a huge plus.
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.