We're looking for someone who is quick, ambitious, and able to keep up with our European style and tempo.
We need a natural-born salesperson and negotiator. Someone fearless, relentless, and highly motivated by success! We are looking for a candidate who believes in the values of organic food and wants to be part of an incredible company that is making a difference in the world.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and growth of our bulk superfoods business in Europe. You will focus on increasing sell-in and sell-thru to existing accounts as well as finding and targeting new leads to develop contracts from scratch.
The candidate will be able to take initiative and handle daily challenges with a positive mindset, as well as someone capable of innovating and breaking the mold when necessary.
Ideally, we would love to have a team member that is already experienced in sales and with know-how at closing contracts with importers, distributors, food wholesalers, etc.
Day-to-day sales work will be remote (you will need a personal computer and phone), though you may need to occasionally meet with our Quality team or visit our partners in Uganda.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats, and personal visits.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Building extraordinary relationships
- Actively working to increase sales and built a portfolio of clients
- Winning new partnerships/clients
- Managing and logging daily activities in our CMR system
Required profile for job ad : Organic Foods Sales Representative - Growth Position
- A proven track record of achieving targets
- Someone who like us is passionate about the food industry and wants to be part of a high-impact business
- An excellent communicator and people’s person who is able to build rapport quickly
- Someone highly detail-oriented and accurate, self-motivated and who takes full charge of handling their own tasks and responsibilities with extraordinary discipline and time management skills
- A confident and professional manner, plus the ability to empathize with and understand customer needs
- A natural flair for negotiating and closing deals
- The initiative, fearless and ready for challenges and to be challenged
- Happy to brainstorm and find new ways of doing things
- Flexibility, decisiveness, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- A strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize and manage your own workload effectively
- Interested Candidates should hold at least a degree in any business-related field.
Salary & Job Information:
The successful Sales Representative will enjoy a basic salary plus the possibility for a commission structure.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section