Reports to: Commercial Manager
People who report to this role
- Inventories In-charge
- central Dispatch In-charge,
- Vehicle Repair In-charge
Also interfaces with
- Commercial Manager,
- P&C Manager,
- Purchase Assistant
- Maximum utilization and allocation of company vehicles
- Track and monitor vehicle movement
- Issue fuel for both vehicle and factory use
- Manage drivers
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Outsource vehicles for transportation
- Review of tenders and its comparatives prepared by the purchase Executive
- Review all documents of sale of scrap like Delivery notes, Invoices, weighing tickets, Cash receipts, etc.
- Ensure posting scrap in SAP
- Verification of the supplier invoices
- Coordinate with the weighbridge, security, and offloading tea
- Reviews the list of values and quantity of inventory items on a periodic basis.
- Carry out periodic walk-through of the storage area to make sure materials are shelved and stored appropriately.
- Responsible for carrying out a detailed analysis of the physical verification of stock report and compile the details of differences between the stocks physically available via-a-vis stock balance as per SAP.
- Monitor material re-order balances in SAP.
- Review list and value of inventory to dispose of, and authorize the same.
- Reviews and approves Inventory database changes.
- Monthly reconciliation of raw material issued to production and finished products, rejects received from production
Vehicle Repair & Maintenance
- Review and controls all cases of urgent purchases.
- Mechanical & vehicle movement
- Repair and maintenance of vehicles
- Spare parts and other things
- Collecting quotation from different spare part suppliers and garages and compare price
- Inventory of vehicles
- Time to time health check-up of vehicles and keep service records
- Review, coordinate and arrange manpower as per the workflow
- Review of ending PR and pending PO Reports on a monthly basis
- Providing a monthly report on cases of pending PR and PO exceeding 1 month to the Executive Director
- Review of a report on non-moving and slow-moving items on a monthly basis
- Providing quarterly reports on non-moving and slow-moving items to the Executive director.
- Review of a report on inventory level on a monthly basis
- Review of report of urgent purchases on monthly basis.
- Review of a report on GRNs prepared but invoice not recorded on monthly basis.
- Providing quarterly reports on urgent purchases to the Executive director.
- Report on reason-wise rejection of raw material on monthly basis.
- Physical verification of inventory report taken by stores department on a quarterly basis.
- Physical verification of Inventory report taken by internal auditors on annual basis.
- Initiating annual requirement budget and get it approved from ED & MD.
- Providing monthly reports on Budget vs. Actual performance to ED & MD.
- Fuel Consumption Report
- Vehicle maintenance and allocation report
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or an equivalent.
- A master’s degree in supply chain/logistics/ stores management or its equivalent is a must
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 10 years experience in supply chain/logistics/ stores or a related field.
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Result oriented
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications through the Brightermonday Portal by clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section, not later than 6th April 2021 at 5:00 pm