Own and manage selected special projects in the organization, and provide direct support to our Director of Operations across a broad range of operational responsibility areas
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Own and manage selected special projects in the organization, and provide direct support to our Director of Operations across a broad range of operational responsibility areas
- Produce and maintain internal documentation including but not limited to people operations manuals, leveling frameworks, and more
- Support the organization’s global presence, owning aspects of establishment and maintenance of overseas operations
- Provide people operations support across the organization in recruiting, onboarding, team-building, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in business operations management, preferably in a startup or high-growth environment
- (Bonus) Experience managing people operations in a distributed or startup environment
- Strong administration skills with the ability to motivate and effectively work with a distributed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, report writing, and documenting outcomes of any project or initiative
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.