· Manage overall operations of the institution for the effective mobilization and management of Human resources, Finances, Marketing, Promotions, Customer Support and ensure that all operations are organized in a correct, timely and cost effective way in alignment with the overall strategies of the firm.
· Enhance and improve the operational procedures, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes and best practices to ensure organizational success.
· Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
· Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems;
· Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
· Work closely with MD for the implementation of policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation in achieving organizational strategic and operational objectives.
· Search and prepare proposals from International, local and Multilateral Institutions.
· Manage projects of Waayeel and those of Waayeel Cleints.
· Prepare and organize training and capacity development projects.
· Perform other consulting services including but not limited to Auditing, Business Plan Preparations, Budgets, ODB, etc.
1. Revenue Growth – Actual Vs Target
2. DIFOT – Delivery in Full on Time
3. Project Management Schedule Variance – Actual Vs Target
4. Customer Satisfaction Score
5. Staff / Resource Utilization rate
6. Number of Successful Project Proposals.