This is an international humanitarian and development Non-Governmental Organization in General Consultative Status with the (UN COESOC) United Nations Economic and Social Council, and one of the largest in South Korea. Established in 1991, the organization currently conducts missions around the world to improve quality of life and education standards, as well as to provide aid in areas of civil unrest or natural disaster. In order to develop and achieve the NGO objectives, Good Neighbors International Uganda is seeking to recruit the following employee to work at Field office.
Position: Operations and Income Generation Officer
Number of Positions: (2)
Reports to: Country Director.
Good Neighbors International Uganda is looking for Operations Officer to provide technical expertise and leadership skills in the Operations of Organisation activities.
- Manages Community development Projects (CDPs) raised and set by the organization
- Upholds and achieves the standards of the organizational goals and primary objectives
- Supervises and participates in all CDC (Community Development center) activities
- Participates in proposal plan, Designing, writing, and implementation.
- Participates in drafting plans of action/ yearly budgets
- Collects field data, analyses and reports the results of data collected.
- Participates in business trips and travels at the will of the organization
- Participates in fundraising and making MOUs with other organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the project management
- Able to perform work independently in own field of specialization, equipped with knowledge and experience of multiple disciplines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Checks the audience’s level of understanding and awareness of required follow up actions
- Consistently seeks and addresses feedback on own performance
- Additional duties as might be required by the supervisor.
Abilities and Skills
- Able to move away from home for long distances for organizational activities
- Ability to operate a computer like Ms. Word, Excel and powerpoint
- He/she must have interpersonal skills
- He/she must have multi-tasking skills
- Skills in report writing
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send applications and CV with your email address through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section by 5:00 pm of 8th December 2021
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be required to come with their original Documents during oral Interviews.
3. Any forgery will lead to automatic cancellation of the application and opportunity of Employment.