Operations executives are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of their company or organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
About the Role
Operations executives are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of their company or organization. They commonly manage a team of employees who work on projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of the Kampala Market
- Experience in an activation firm is an added advantage
- Superior MS Excel and MS Office skills
- Diploma in any related Field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Controlling costs through continuous improvement initiatives to identify and eliminate Project Waste
- Providing leadership to the Projects Team environment to achieve organizational goals
- Analyzing data and making recommendations to senior management regarding changes to improve efficiency or reduce costs
- Managing projects, planning, and integrating multiple tasks and details
- Monitoring market conditions and competitor activities to identify opportunities for new products or services
- Directing the work of Project Managers to ensure the Project objectives are met
- Identifying and recruiting promoters for the Projects at hand
- Ensuring reports are submitted after every activity is concluded
- Supporting on-ground activities by being present in the activities being conducted
- Ability to prepare budgets for Project activities for successful execution
The successful candidate will be awarded a Gross Salary of between 1,000,000 t0 1,200,000 Uganda shillings.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.