Receiving goods and ensuring that as per the proper documents
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Office com Warehouse coordinator
- Receiving goods and ensuring that as per the proper documents
- Generating Goods received Notes – GRN in coordination with the supervisor
- Entering stock data into the system, updating the sales team with short expiry dates & continuous Stock take the update.
- Generating Stock status reports periodically
- Generating delivery Notes and getting the customer's signature and confirmation
- Forwarding Delivery Notes to Finance for invoicing
- Delivery of goods to client site
- Ensuring all delivery Notes and invoices are signed by clients
- Updating credit Notes with the Finance team
- Collection of all delivery notes from the sales team and client.
- Payment collection and follow-up under the financial manager's supervision.
- Front Office management
- Printing documents
- Making payments and picking up Tender documents
- Preparing and Submitting BID Documents
- Banking Cheques/cash deposits with the coordination of the Country Manager
- Office maintenance
- Relevant tasks as required
- 5 years of experience in warehousing or basic accounting and business support.
- Age less than 30 Years.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.