1. Office Based Account Manager is largely a back-office role. Objective is to manage and lead the Back Office Operations to support and coordinate the delivery of operational excellence for commercial business.
2. Ensure that systems and processes are in place to support the sales team to deliver their targets.
3. Providing assurance of full compliance with the governance in commercial operations, while sharing the learning in the management of commercial accounts.
Â· Lead back office account management to deliver operational excellence
Â· Focal point for internal stakeholder engagement; S&D, Finance, CSC and Management.
Â· Act as a stand in for the Field Account Managers to handle any customer issues while they are out of office.
Â· Monitor and ensure customers have valid contracts and the terms there in are abided by at all times.
Â· Coordinate fuel deliveries and completion of sales orders within agreed timelines.
Â· Support the Field Account Managers in the delivery of their roles by ensuring back office activities are completed within agreed timelines.
Â· Responsible for tracking Credit KPIs and ensuring all accounts are up to date with credit limits, securities and payment terms.
Â· Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within the Commercial team.
Â· General administrative support for the Sales Team: coordinator for the C4C tools.
Support Customer Account creation and activation.
Sales &Operations Competencies:
Manage Customer Service Processes
Manage Customer Value Propositions
Global Personal and Business Skills
Works and Embeds Change
Business Planning & Evaluation
Manages Business Performance
Communicates & Persuades
Personal Creativity and Innovation
Analyses and Solves Problems
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.