Shark Media is looking for an Office Administrator who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff have adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate should be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They should be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Shark Media is a market leader in quality printing. We are specialists in printing and publication of books, magazines, brochures, business Cards, annual reports, calendars, pocket files, fliers, posters, among others.
You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that office activities are well-coordinated.
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy.
- Manage emails, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Ensure safe and secure storage of company inventory
- Create and update databases and records for company Assets and inventory.
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Communicate with company suppliers and customers.
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
Requirements for the Job
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Office management software
- Diploma/ degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any business-related field.
Between 300,000/- to 400,000/-
Interested candidates should apply through this website, www.brightermonday.co.ug
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 13th December 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.