We are a delivery company in Uganda. We are expecting high demand for delivery services after a pandemic outbreak of COVID-19. To expand our business, we need an Independent Administration Officer to organize our day-to-day office administration work. As the work responsibility requires a variety of functions, you shall be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. You should also be familiar with procurement, recruitment, accounting, MS word, MS excel, and google spreadsheets.
In this role, you will be responsible for reporting to the General Manager - Operation.
· Track transactions on petty cash and report any discrepancies
· Procure office stationery and supplies, and manage/maintain these office supplies
· Procure and manage office asset
· organise Office environment and enhance security level in the office
· Monitor fleet (vehicle) repair and maintenance
· Prepare client invoice, payment voucher and receipt document
· Conduct a variety of subscription work including URSB, KCCA, URA, bank, and other organizations
· Manage staff attendance
· Assist recruitment activities and procedures for new employees to start working in the company
· Other related works
Skills and Requirements
· Independent professional worker without supervision
· proven experience as an Administrator, Administration Assistant or relevant role
· Experience in procurement, recruitment, petty cash handling, and accounting
· Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
Salary range is 500,000sh - 1,000,000sh NET, however, it depends on the skill and experience that you have.