Participate in community outreach services for adequate nutrition.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Nutritionist Assistant (1post)
Duration of ContractOne year Contract, renewable
Responsible forNutrition volunteersReports to:Nutritionist
:Must have Diploma in Human Nutrition or Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and community health from a recognized institution
Duties and responsibilities
1. Conduct Nutrition assessment
2. Participate in the management of patients with acute malnutrition
3. Counsel mothers and caregivers on infant, young child and adolescent nutrition
4. Promote optimal Nutrition for PLHIV
5. Conduct Food demonstrations
6. Participate in community outreach services for adequate nutrition.
7. Manage and account for the allocated resources (Nutrition equipment and supplies).
8. Participate in in capacity building activities of Nutrition Volunteers and other health facility staff
9. Participate in nutrition data collection Compilation and submission monthly and quarterly reports
10. Supervise Nutrition volunteers
11. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Applications to be submitted to the address below not later than Wednesday 14th September 2022 at 5pm
N.B: All staff recruited under this project will be given employment contracts by the hospital. These are full time jobs, so people already holding full time Jobs should not apply and salaries will be based on Government scales.
Where applicable, applicants must be registered with the relevant council and have a valid practicing license
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach Curriculum Vitae, copy of the national identity card, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital
P .O Box 43 Jinja,
PS form 3 can be downloaded from here PUBLIC SERVICE FORM 3 (PS FORM 3)
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.