You will provide nutritional information to others through counseling, educational seminars, and working with corporations. You will work with clients who are trying to get healthy through diet and physical activity, at fitness centers, gyms, and sports medicine clinics
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Are you an experienced Nutritionist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career? If you are an expert in nutrition and a passionate healthy eating foodie, who can serve as an example of good health and fitness and inspire and advise others on how to take better care of themselves, we have the perfect job for you!
At INSTAWELL LTD, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s need for good health, nutrition, physical fitness and general wellness. We won’t rest until we see the impact of our solutions on the people we serve. We want all our clients to understand nutrition and how to use it to achieve better health, make better food choices, manage emotions, understand food addiction, Improve health and physical fitness, and generally live a more fulfilled life.
You will provide nutritional information to others through counseling, educational seminars, and working with corporations. You will work with clients who are trying to get healthy through diet and physical activity, at fitness centers, gyms, and sports medicine clinics. You will continuously check in on the patient’s progress and will provide advice and support on how to stay healthy. The Nutritionist will be responsible for staying updated on regular health trends and diets to ensure they’re providing valuable guidance and advice to patients. You will also attend group seminars or write articles educating others on nutritional plans and facts.
Nutritionist duties and responsibilities
- Test and determine clients' dietary needs
- Test clients' medical conditions
- Understand clients' needs and wants
- Help clients understand the effect of nutrients on their overall health
- Consult clients and offer the best solutions for their conditions and goals
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans
- Track clients' progress
- Set clear and motivating goals and objectives for clients
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and research findings
- Make presentations on a variety of topics related to nutrition
- Create, deliver and evaluate a range of practical and educational food-based initiatives to encourage healthy lifestyle changes
- support individuals, communities, and workforces to make positive, practical changes to their food choices and general health
- Advise sports professionals on how diet can optimize their performance, enhance recovery from injury and achieve optimum body size and build for their sport
- Deliver presentations and workshops on areas such as health education/promotion, behavioral and lifestyle change, weight management, and eating for performance
- Provide nutritional information for food production and help to secure approval for health claims on packaging
- Develop and analyze menus for our clients
- Provide specialist advice on healthy eating to a particular client.
- Promote nutritional advice via the press, website content, e-learning tutorials and webinars, seminars, audio and video podcasts and social media
- Draws up a meal plan for the client’s dietary requirements
- Consults with a team of healthcare practitioners who work together with the client
- Travels to speaking engagements when working with the community
- Attends conferences and engages in educational opportunities
- Writes up reports detailing the client’s progress
Nutritionist requirements and qualifications
Degree in Nutritional Science or a Relevant Field Along With Relevant Licensing Requirements; Experience Developing Personalised Nutrition Plans for Clients Preferred; Experience Instructing, Coaching, and Motivating Clients Preferred; Excellent Communication Skills, Both in Verbal and Written Communication; Strong Coaching Skills; Critical Thinking Skills; Good Decision Making Skills; Great Presentation Skills; Time Management Skills; Self Motivated and Ability to Work Independently; Service Oriented; Ability to Perceive Client Reactions and Discern What Motivates Their Dietary Behaviour; Ability to Demonstrate Complex Problem-Solving Skills.
- 3 years of experience as a Nutritionist
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in nutritional science, dietetics or similar relevant field
- In-depth understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Data-driven approach
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Friendly personality
How to apply.
Send your cover letter, CV, and academic documents attached in one pdf file through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.