Meeting with clients and identifying their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Job Title: Nutritionist
Reporting to General Manager
Direct Supervisor: General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a professional nutritionist.
- In-depth knowledge of biochemistry, research methods, and human physiology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A critical thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Meeting with clients and identifying their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits
- Developing and helping implement personalized nutrition plans for clients
- Offering advice on how to stay healthy and providing support to help clients with their progress
- Overseeing the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency
- Simplifying important information for clients and explaining the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Helping to establish short and long-term goals
- Ensuring that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
How to apply.
Applications should be handed to;
Human Resource Manager; Newrest Uganda Inflight Services,
Plot M92 Sebugwawo Drive Air Side Raod
728 Entebbe, Uganda, Http://www.newrest.eu
The deadline for submission of applications is Monday 26th September 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.