Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Lead Inspector
Sinopec International Petroleum
Engineering & Technology
Assist compiling of company Quality Plan, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) and Quality Procedures and all pertained QA/QC documentation prior to commencement of any fabrication / construction work.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
1. Assist compiling of company Quality Plan, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) and Quality Procedures and all pertained QA/QC documentation prior to commencement of any fabrication / construction work.
2. Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment.
3. Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection.
1. Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
2. More than 8 years working experience in NDT testing.
3. Multi-discipline NDT ASNT Inspector Level 2
How to apply.
All applications shall be sent to email@example.com with file name format as “position+major+name”, all documents merged as one single PDF.
Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful.
In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.