Bureau Veritas Uganda Limited, Plot 30 Regency Plaza - Lugogo Bypass. P.O. Box 40323 Nakawa.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
• Responsible for the QA&QC of NDE related works RESPONSIBILITIES .NDE/NDT management and ensure NDE is carried out in line with requirements of CUL
• QHSE policy, regulations and specifications
• NDE/NDT procedures review . Ensure the NDE/NDT equipment, tools and related accessories are in line with requirements of specification
• Supervise and witness EPC contractor NDE/NDT execution
• Review and approve of NDE/NDT reports of EPC contractors and prepare reports
• Track and report NDE/NDT performance of EPC contractor. UT Cross check representative for client
• Review PAMI procedures and supervise the PAMI execution;
• Review PWHT and HT procedures and supervise the execution
• Education: Bachelor's degree or above. MAJOR: NDE or the related.
• Experience: At least 8 years of experience
• Knowledge: Minimum ASNT II certificate or equivalent
• Familiar with NDE management for oil field site construction projects with similar working experience in international projects Fully conversant with relevant inspection techniques and able to select most appropriate technique Good knowledge of international code, standard and regulation, such as ASME, API, etc.;
• Familiar with Quality Management System (ISO, etc);
• Able to verify and establish Quality Plan or Inspection Testing Plan; able to verify and approve Non-Conformities/ Corrective action
How to Apply:
Send their Application Letters detailing their experience and skills, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic documents and professional qualifications with complete contact details of three professional references via e-mail to email@example.com before 23rd November 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.