As a Multimedia Specialist, you will be required to produce creatives, presentations, and other media-related projects using sound, video, and multimedia tools. You will use multimedia tools to combine different content forms that end-users interact with
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
As a Multimedia Specialist, you will be required to produce creatives, presentations, and other media-related projects using sound, video, and multimedia tools. You will use multimedia tools to combine different content forms that end-users interact with. If designing and creating are activities you enjoy doing, this is the right job for you. Here is a list of duties you will perform regularly.
Responsibilities of the Multimedia Specialist
- You will meet and liaise with our sector leads to discuss briefs, project requirements, and project progress.
- You will have to create ideas and design them with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Flash Player, and 3D Flash Animator, Apple Final Cut Pro X, and Avid audio production software.
- You will also receive feedback on your ideas and designs.
- After creating multimedia content, you must test it to correct errors before sharing it with the public.
- On many occasions, you will collaborate with other creatives like writers, animators, video producers, etc.
- You will create scripts and guides for multimedia content.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Skills set required
- You must be creative and have a good understanding of technical activities.
- Competence in using relevant software applications.
- You must have good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. This is because you will need to communicate ideas to management and other staff, regularly.
- You must possess good organizational skills. You will have to plan projects and meet tight deadlines.
- As explained in the responsibilities, you will be working with other teams and creatives. This requires excellent teamwork skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to reach common goals.
- You must have time-management and project-management skills.
- You need at least, a bachelor’s degree in Art, Multimedia Design, Software Engineering, Mass communication, digital marketing or another related field. A diploma level qualification with adequate experience may suffice.
For this position, you should have acquired experience of 3 years
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.