Motor Vehicle Valuation and Assessment Officer
Eezy Track Uganda
Engineering & Technology
Inspection of motor vehicles and proper determination of their market value.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
MOTOR VEHICLE VALUATION AND ASSESSMENT OFFICER (2)
STATION(S): DIFFERENT REGIONS IN KAMPALA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Inspection of motor vehicles and proper determination of their market value.
- Diagnose and advise on problems relating to mechanical, electrical, and body repairs
- Road test vehicle accordingly to determine vehicle roadworthiness
- Update daily register of all vehicles valued, and give regular advice on changes within the automotive industry.
- Assist in dispute resolution on valuations.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
- Holder of a valid driving license with at least 2 years of continuous driving experience.
- Good team player with a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/Customer handling skills.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, computer literate.
- Be able to work with deadlines and hence have good organizational and time management skills.
Eezy Group does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion(creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and. vendors
Consenting to the Processing of Personal Data in the Recruitment Process.
You consent to the company processing your personal data by applying for this position, the information could be saved for future use in the event of another opening
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.