Social Impact ( USAID/Uganda Learning Activity 2 Proposal)
Research, Teaching & Training
Support monitoring tasks throughout the life of the contract, including DQAs and performance monitoring tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
SI is seeking a Ugandan Monitoring Specialist to support performance monitoring tasks under this anticipated project.
This is a full-time position for the duration of the project, and will be based in Kampala, Uganda, contingent upon contract award.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Ugandan citizens are eligible to apply. **
- Support monitoring tasks throughout the life of the contract, including DQAs and performance monitoring tasks.
- Participate in the design and implementation of monitoring services.
- Support management and recruitment of consultants engaged in these activities.
- Support dissemination activities for sharing results and findings of monitoring activities under the portfolio.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in research methods, statistics, public health, demography, social science research, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in monitoring, evaluation, and/or performance management for international development programming.
- Experience with developing performance monitoring plans, and development of data quality assessments (DQAs), monitoring systems, and other monitoring technical tasks.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Networks with technical experts in learning, monitoring, evaluation, research, economic growth, governance, health, education and environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Familiarity and/or experience on USAID Mission monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) Support contracts highly preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches, and operations, particularly as they relate to evaluations, is a plus.
- A commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work and learning environment.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=39&rid=4454
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.