To provide curative and preventive health care services.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
SALARY SCALE: U4 Med-1
REPORTS TO: Senior Medical Officer
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Clinical Officer
Job Purpose: To provide curative and preventive health care services.
• Patients diagnosed and treated.
• Patients referred.
• Allocated resources accounted for.
• Outreach health service programs implemented.
• Code of Conduct and Ethics adhered to.
• Reports compiled and submitted.
• Participating in planning and budgeting activities.
• Diagnosing, treating and referring patients.
• Accounting for allocated resources.
• Participating in outreach Health programs
• Participating in research activities.
• Participating in continued professional development.
• Adhering to professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
• Compiling and submitting reports.
Academic and professional requirements
• Must have MBChB or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
• Must be registered and Licensed with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
• Must have a valid Annual Practicing License.
• Planning, organizing and coordinating
• Information Communication Technology
• Report writing
• Effective communication
• Ethics and Integrity
• Concern for quality standard
• Public Relations and Customer care
• Team work
• Results oriented
• Time Management
How to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following posts that exist in the service of Kakumiro District Local Government.
Application forms PSC form 3 (Revised 2008) can be obtained from the following offices; Public Service Commission, District Service Commissions Country wide or downloaded from https://www.kakumiro.go.ug/jobs
Filled forms in Triplicate together with their recent passport size photographs of those who meet the stipulated requirements below must reach the office of the Secretary, District Service Commission P.O. Box 522, Kakumiro not later than 14th December 2022.
Serving officers must route their application through their Heads of Departments who should observe closing date. Application must bear the post title applied for as well as the Reference number. Only photocopies of Academic certificates and transcript fully certified by the awarding institutions as a must and NOT originals must be attached to the application.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.