Ensure proper planning and scheduling of planned and unplanned work.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure proper planning and scheduling of planned and unplanned work.
- Implementing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Carrying out routine preventive inspections on all equipment.
- Supervising mechanical technicians.
- Monitoring and controlling shift maintenance costs.
- Finding and fixing faults and calibration instruments.
- Analyzing breakdown trends and presentation of viable options to management.
- Advisor to the production team on maintenance related observations.
- Responding to abrupt machinery breakdowns any time.
- Plan and implement necessary maintenance related trainings for the department.
- Preparation of shift maintenance reports.
- Maintenance records up date in SAP.
- Report any observed cases of wear and tear on machinery for repair and maintenance.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve shift maintenance targets.
- Manpower planning & control
- Ensuring your availability as plant maintenance necessitates.
- Any other job tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
All Plant Managers, Production Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Production Managers, Maintenance Manager, Technicians (Electrical & Mechanical), Plant Manager(s), Human Resource Officers, Safety Officers, Electrical Engineers.
Observe Safety Rules at all times.
How to apply,
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.