Develop technical specifications and terms of reference for the procurement of spares and or service to equipment
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Department: PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
Job Title: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Report to: PLANT MANAGER
- Ensure proper planning and scheduling of planned and unplanned work
- Develop operational strategies to achieve shift production targets
- Initiate, supervise, monitor, and provide technical guidance on utilization repair & maintenance of factory machinery and equipment in accordance with professional regulations and standards
- Develop technical specifications and terms of reference for the procurement of spares and or service to equipment
- Implement maintenance strategies, procedures, and methods
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost-reduction initiatives while maintaining high-quality standards
- Investigate production problems, analyze root causes, and derive solutions.
- Observe adherence to safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
- Closely coordinate shift activities like material requisitions, arranging consumables, supervising and guide shift manpower.
- Plan and implement necessary training in the production department
- Maintaining all records in SAP
- Willing to work in Shifts and able to handle both production and maintenance activities
- Ensure free flow of communication between all departments in the factory
- Monitoring and controlling production delays & costs
- Plan, supervise and prepare production and other related reports
- Manpower planning & control
- Ensuring your availability as plant production necessitates.
- Ensuring proper machine utilization.
- Any other job tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
All Plant Managers, Production Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Production Managers, Maintenance Managers, Technicians (Electrical and mechanical), Plant Manager(s), Human Resource Officers, Safety Officers, and Electrical Engineers.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.