• Handle technical and practical Engineering function.
• Plan and execution of extensive repair, maintenance and overhaul work.
• Introduce new technology to the organization.
• Train and ensure effective staff development.
• Work closely with the Plant Head and support all mechanical repairs.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a manufacturing plant.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in management.
• Must possess managerial abilities to administer & control large technical labour force.