Position: Material Analyst
Reports to: SAP & Stock Senior Engineer
Direction: Contracts & Procurement
The job holder is responsible for the following. Main Accountabilities:
• To ensure that all stock items and their parameters are set to optimum level avoiding over stock as well as zero stock.
• To ensure physical stock replenishment and availability in accordance with parameters.
• To guarantee the accuracy and the updating of the stock database.
• To ensure that Financial and Physical stocks match each other.
• To identify, recommend and participate to all optimization actions in relation to stock (cost avoidance saving, stock reduction, optimization of stock level, etc.)
• Coordinates with Technical Administrators (TADM) for correct data input in Material Master Forms (MMF) ensuring to comply with group recommendation (short / long descriptions, classification, etc.) and to have HSE and QA/QC requirements embedded.
• Ensures consistency & quality of SAP Material Master creations for all materials (Stock items and Non-stock items) and support Key User for material management in SAP and BW.
• Manages planning for stock materials replenishment, to ensure availability for operational requirement, to avoid shortage of material, to optimize stock level and to reduce surplus.
• Works closely with Logistics / Warehouse to check physical inventory against SAP on regular basis, identifies any discrepancy and launches corrective actions promptly.
• Initiates and coordinates with TADMs for dead stock reduction regularly.
• Coordinates with TADMs for replenishment of material proposed by Material Replenishment Planning (MRP) in SAP for material optimization, cost avoidance and stock saving.
• Assists Partners' Inventory Audits at the warehouses.
• Manages all C&P stock transactions in SAP.
• Controls the various returned materials from drilling activities and liaises with Finance and TADMs for reintegration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 years of international experience in managing Drilling & Wells related materials, with good understanding of Drilling Service field operations.
• Knowledge and understanding of drilling materials and procedures.
• Knowledge and understanding of inventory control and materials management processes.
• Understanding of material specification, certification, and verification processes.
• understanding of the interfaces between materials function, user departments, and Technical Administrators.
• Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send a detailed CV ONLY by email to: Via email: email@example.com Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or need any clarifications Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 761 441 554 Deadline for CV submission: Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 – 5:00 PM