Deadline of this Job:29 September 2020
POSITION:-2- Marketing Officers (on contractual Basis)
Reporting to: Head Marketing. .
Job Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following
• Develop and implement best practice marketing strategies for key products/services based on quantified/qualified customer needs or industry trends.
• Marketing & Selling of product & services.
• Proactively identifying the customer needs and to cater those needs with customer delight. Cost-benefit & financial analysis of banking products & services.
• Cost-benefit & financial analysis of banking products & services.
• Develop a database and maintain records for proper customer base analysis.
• Design and conduct market research on customer satisfaction, knowledge, attitude and perception of the bank's packages.
• Manage the development of marketing material, including media kits and coordinate the product and distribution of sales promotional materials and customer information countrywide.
• Preparation of Marketing / Branding Advertisement strategies in fulfillment of Bank's overall objectives. Coordination & supervision of Direct Sales Representatives/Agents.
• Must possess personal attributes e.g. Solid writing, editing and oral communication/ presentation skills, excellent human relations skills and proven ability to build & maintain strong relationship with priority stakeholders, proven ability to analyze, plan & manage projects/programs, demonstrated initiative, independence and drive in meeting stretch objectives.
• Graduate with a degree preferably in Marketing & Finance. Any other additional qualification may be an added advantage.
• Satisfactory experience of product & services marketing preferably in banking / financial institutions will be an added advantage.
Maximum 30 years. However, Management reserves the right for determining the age criteria even beyond - 30-years keeping in view the market conditions vis-à-vis requirement of the Bank based on experience/ qualifications.
Bank offers an attractive pay package with good career prospects.
Job Education: Graduate with a degree preferably in Marketing & Finance
Job application procedure
Typed applications with full C.V., names of two referees with photocopies of academic/professional/experience certificates, proof of age etc. should be sent to the Executive Director, Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Limited, 18, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 7197, Kampala.
CLOSING DATE: Applications complete in all respect should reach to above address on or before 29.09.2020 by 3.00 p.m.
1. Envelope containing application must be clearly marked for the position applied for.
2. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for selection process as decided by the Bank.
3. No communication will be sent to the applicants whose applications are not found suitable during short-listing process.
4. Bank reserves the right to reject/accept any application and to relax/alter any condition without assigning any reason.
5. Bank reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of the selection process.
6. The short-listed candidates will be subjected to written test and/or personal interview
. 7. Final selection will be subject to finding the candidate medically fit by Bank's Panel Doctor.
8. If any information with regard to Qualification, Age, Experience, background checks etc. provided by any applicant to the Bank is found to be false at any stage, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her selection/appointment at any stage.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.