Take full ownership of all the marketing activities in Uganda - brand, online and offline communications, social media, and content and events.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who are we
There are 2 billion adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system.
Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
What you will do
- Take full ownership of all the marketing activities in Uganda - brand, online and offline communications, social media, and content and events.
- Work with the global marketing director to implement and localize marketing strategies.
- Plan, execute, and analyze marketing campaigns through online and offline media platforms.
- Work closely with the global growth manager to recruit new customers within defined budgets.
- Manage and develop content for social media channels, digital assets, and PR.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of the marketing activities.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify opportunities for promotion, growth, and marketing activity evaluation.
- Diligently perform other official tasks assigned to you.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a similar degree with a marketing focus.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a leading marketing role, preferably from the fintech, banking, or other technology-oriented sectors. Experience from an advertising agency is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of social media, offline and online channels, and analytics tools.
- Hands-on professional who can make things happen fast.
- Experience working with media and advertising agencies in Uganda.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and marketing software.
- Excellent command of English. Command in Luganda and other local languages is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven, big idea thinker, small details oriented, team player, great executor.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.