clinicPesa is looking for a resilient, positive, determined Marketing Manager, who is ready to take the organization forward in sales, customer experience and define value creation levers for the organization.
Location: Soliz House, Lumumba Avenue Kampala Uganda
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
The marketing manager is responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives with the ability to use market research and analytics to direct marketing strategy and planning while overseeing the production of all promotions, promotional materials, marketing campaigns and local sensitization. He/She also reports marketing and sales results/mile stones to senior executives and proactively engages management and the board around strategic business issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for;
· Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
· Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
· Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
· Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
· Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
· Contributing to new business development initiatives.
· Marketing budget management.
· Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with relevant marketing plans.
· Contributing to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
· Overseeing marketing department.
· Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
· Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
· Communicating the marketing plan.
· Researching demand for our products and services.
· Competitor research.
· Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
· Identifying potential customers.
· Developing promotions with advertising managers.
· Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
· Compiling lists describing our offerings.
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
· Building brand awareness and positioning.
· Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
· Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
· Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
· Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Required Qualifications and Skills;
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
• 5+ years of achievement in selling products or services to low income earners or rural communities. • Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook, Web Trends, etc.)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.