Marketing Insights Analyst
Marketing & Communications
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Marketing Insights Analyst
at Xapo Bank
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
To aid us in our strategy and initiatives, the Marketing Insights Analyst will be responsible for gathering, analysing and translating complex information into language business stakeholders would understand. The efforts of the Marketing Insights Analyst would assist the Growth & Marketing team to make data driven decisions resulting in improved marketing performance and ROI.
The VP of Growth shares a quote on the Xapo Bank expansion plan into emerging markets and all the exciting initiatives within the team: “We´re on the rocket ship, and we need to have some great astronauts onboard with us as the journey will be exciting and we’re aiming to grow, grow & grow more. ”
- Supporting the VP of Growth and the broader Growth and Marketing team.
- Conducting research on consumer and market trends, target demographics, and competing brands.
- Designing and implementing market and consumer surveys.
- Gathering, analysing, and interpreting marketing data.
- Preparing reports on consumer behaviour, competitors’ activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Creating content and insights through gathered research.
- Drive brand awareness through communication optimization efforts.
- Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
- Forecasting future market, consumer, and sales trends.
- Contributing to the SEO strategy and leading traffic to the website.
- Working with the marketing team to inform and develop marketing strategies.
- Communicating with customers, competitors, and suppliers.
- Monitoring the efficacy of marketing trends through analytical tools and software.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, market trends, and consumer behaviour.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social sciences, language & literature, or a similar field.
- 2+ years experience working in marketing.
- Additional related short courses are beneficial.
- Good knowledge of analytical software, such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent research, analytical, and data interpretation skills.
- Exceptional command of the English language both in verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with survey tools, CRM programs, and databases.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand (story telling) format.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.