1. Developing new marketing channels or improving existing ones
2. Developing or improving tools to increase the productivity of salesforce
3. Develop the company’s brand awareness
4. Conduct specific researches
5. Develop and coordinate the execution of the marketing strategy
6. Monitor results of marketing activities in order to improve lead generation
7. Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
8. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for raising the visibility of the Hotel by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to: attract new cooperate clients across the region and promote the profile of the business as a whole to various target customers
9. Develop and implement comprehensive strategic communication and marketing plan for MIS, including collaborating on website development, email marketing, social media and digital content production·
10. Managing the stock of all marketing materials i.e. brochures; creating systems to identify when stock needs to be replenished
• Over 5 years' experience in marketing
• Bachelor's degree in a related field is required. A sales and marketing related course will be an added advantage
• Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with the development team members, public officials, and, and the community
• Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humor
• Strong managerial and problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency
• Candidate should ideally have a hotel background and be able to operate hotel measurement systems.
• Front office operations added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV and cover letter either through the Brightermonday portal or through email@example.com indicating the title of the Role on the email subject.