VINOD MANAGEMENT CONSULT LTD (VINOD) is a limited company established and registered in Uganda, offering Training and Consultancy Services in Business Development and Management, in both public and private enterprises.
We are looking for an agile Marketing Executive with proficiency in Bid/proposal preparation and negotiation to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position entails;
• Developing a Company Marketing Strategy with clear objectives and performance targets
• Developing Departmental work plan with clear execution timelines in reference to the approved Marketing Strategy
• Identifying potential clients for engagement to secure business
• Developing appropriate Bids or Proposals whenever called upon and ensure timely submission
• Reviewing the existing Company information and profile for the update to meet the prevailing market preferences.
• Advising Management on the prevailing business opportunities for consideration and inclusion on the Company's business portfolio.
• Representing and promoting Company interests whenever delegated by Management on Business missions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and/or Management
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of professional experience in sales and marketing of service enterprise
• Experience in Relationship management, networking, and problem-solving skills.
• Personal Qualities & Behavioral Traits
• inquisitive and eager to learn
• Creative and able to think outside of the box
• independent and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency;
• Proven ability to conceptualize, plan and execute ideas as well as transfer knowledge and skills.
• Proven ability to produce incisive thought-provoking and in-depth pieces.
• Strategic vision and strong analytical capabilities;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Give presentations to the executive board.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section