Assist clients with understanding sports betting terminology and betting options. Adhere to National Gaming Board regulations, departmental policy and overall 1xbet company policies.
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Duration: Full time.
Salary: 600,000 UGX
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: P: professionalism, A: accountability, R: respect, I: integrity, S: sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
Under direct supervision of the Sports Betting Supervisor, provide excellent services and work as part of a team to ensure that the clients have an exceptional experience. Assist clients with understanding sports betting terminology and betting options. Adhere to National Gaming Board regulations, departmental policy and overall 1xbet company policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly obligation to bring new clients.
- Ensure to make monthly deposits.
- Analyze the audience of clients, and identify needs, their level, and focus.
- Develops methods of searching for clients, working with clients, and drawing up schemes for addressing clients.
- The search for clients and partners is carried out directly by all available means (placement, placement in exhibitions, fairs, presentations, directions of proposals for communication means, e-mail, facsimile messages, etc.).
- Predicts the business reliability of reliable partners.
- Maintains constant contact with existing clients, and organizes work with them according to established business schemes.
- Develops recommendations and advice on the most effective use of established business relationships;
- Establishes customer feedback (examines their requirements for customers, identifies reasons for customer dissatisfaction with collaboration, analyzes applications, and takes action to resolve them and maintain business relationships).
- Examines and analyzes the policies of competitors in relation to customers.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Management of the Company.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.