Manager Service Quality and Compliance
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The role will be responsible for offering customer satisfaction through operational effectiveness, efficiencies and efficient customer compliant resolution. Ensure compliance with laid down policies and procedures
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The role will be responsible for offering customer satisfaction through operational effectiveness, efficiencies and efficient customer compliant resolution.
Ensure compliance with laid down policies and procedures
1. Ensure adherence to policies, processes, procedures as per documented operating standards (SOPs & Operations Manual) including compliance with AML/KYC guidelines.
2. Ensure effective and timely resolution of all operational audit issues at the branch.
3. Prepare and submit all operational reports as required, including the daily cash register, end of month reports and ensure timely reporting of suspicious transactions.
4. Ensure Branch risk registers & KRIs are up to date, and event/loss incidents are maintained/reported as per stipulated timelines.
1. To offer customer satisfaction through operational effectiveness, efficiencies and acceptable turnaround time on all transactions.
2. Timely customer complaint resolution so as to ensure seamless customer experience.
1. Provide an administrative support role to the Branch Manager.
2. Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team.
3. Ensure that Branch service providers are properly introduced, verified and monitored.
4. Ensure Business Continuity and optimal resource allocation/utilization.
Generate leads from Back Office transactions to support Business growth.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: THE MOST TYPICAL
1. Ensure that all branch internal/suspense and expense accounts are reconciled and items resolved at all times as guided by reconciliation procedures.
2. Ensure adherence to all defined authorization and/or cash holding limits as well as other communicated limits within the branch.
3. Perform custodial duties as stipulated by Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Ensure authorization of customer transactions and collection of all revenue due to the Bank.
5. Ensure timely call over of all branch transaction reports and immediate corrections of errors.
6. Ensure adequate security of Bank’s assets, premises and staff. Maintain an updated asset register at all times.
7. Ensure proper cash management within the branch and maintain sufficient cash reserves within approved limits for daily transactions.
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.