Kampala Chemists and Allied Service Providers SACCO limited (KCAASP SACCO LTD) is a savings and credit institution established in 2019. We are licensed and regulated by the ministry of trade, industry, and cooperatives. We offer loans, investment, savings, and other financial services. Our Head office is located at kawempe plaza in kawempe division, Kampala district.
Job Summary: The position is responsible for operations strategies and business growth to deliver effective and profitable operation of KCAASP SACCO and enhance the Company’s profile in the marketplace. The successful candidate will be responsible for lending, product development, marketing, customer experience, policy development, compliance and controls.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and direct the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan, annual business plans, budgets and ensure attainment of critical performance targets
• Monitor and evaluate daily, weekly and monthly performance to generate a healthy portfolio, including client satisfaction metrics.
• Ensure organizational quality and efficiency through review, update, implementation, and adherence to agreed policies, procedures, and manuals.
• Ensure compliance and adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements as well as company processes, policies, and procedures.
• Lead the team in championing customer service and the company’s brand image both internally and externally
• Oversee credit risk framework, implement credit strategies, policies, and procedures in line with the company’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
• Implement the microfinance plan focusing on increasing the outreach of KCAASPSACCO through innovative marketing programs and the development of new credit and non-funded products.
• Lead in the mobilization of sufficient funds for onward lending to customers
• Manage and maintain relationships with strategic stakeholders.
• Developing, supervising, and motivating staff to achieve desired performance
• Compile, analyze and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the BOD as per reporting requirements
• Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in supervisory credit management positions in a busy Microfinance Institution/SACCO or Bank
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field of study from a reputable University.
• Experience in credit origination and credit risk assessment in a lending environment coupled with mobilization and delivery channel development.
• Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work in a growing institution
• A thorough understanding of microfinance performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data;
• Analytical Thinking, Customer Focused, Entrepreneurial spirit, Strong leadership skills and ability to develop staff, Strong Financial Acumen
• Strong competence in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms. Word format), and testimonials (in PDF format) through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Applications should be addressed to the Chairperson KCAASPSACCO LTD